brisa lamp not curing properly!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxy

Reaction score
I did my gel conversion a week ago and i just decided to do gel overlays on myself, but i noticed my lamp is only curing for a minute and 4 seconds, insted of 2 and the 10 seconds is only curing for 6. :irked: Also while i was on the course i noticed that the other girls lamps had thick black cords and mine has got a thin white one. Is my lamp faulty? I got my kit at the manchester show, can i take it back to any creative shop?

Thanx galaxy

Hmmm sounds odd....

when I originally got mine, I had one with plugs for another country, they didn't even fit our sockets...!!

I would take it back and get them to make sure it's the correct one for your country/ power output....

PS... my cord is white ; )

Thanx envy!
I am going to give them a call in the morning.
galaxy

Thats what we're here for!

The other thing that has been noticed here is the occasional lamp that flickers... don't know if anyone else has seen this??

Yes - mine flickers too - but there is some inof by Gigi on here somewhere about that...I'll try and find it!

If your lamp still flickers after all this time, call Leeds customer support and speak to them...........Mine did this and I had mine changed............
I would return the lamp and get a replacement , it should cure for 2 min and 10 sec.
if it doesn't get it changed...........there wont be a problem doing this............

Latest posts

Back