Brisa Q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercury

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Just checking that I always have to put a thin layer of clear sculpting gel over the top of the whole nail before the final file and shape (that is, after I've put on the white sculpting gel and before the UV Finishing Gloss). If I didn't do this, there would always be the danger of filing through the white free edge too much revealing the clear tip underneath, right?! Particularly with the Soft WHite Sculpting Gel because it isn't as opaque as the paint-on white gel....

So really, there will always be 4 layers of gel (1st and 2nd clear/pink sculpting layers, white free edge, 3rd layer of sculpting clear - file and shape - and then 4th layer of UV Finishing Gloss). I'm just trying to get this straight in my head and double checking with. I have all the notes, but you know how it is :o

Thanks for being patient with me - I am determined to get it straight in my head.

Katy

There is no big right or wrong here. If you need it then do it if you don't need it then don't. Personally I do my procedure a little differently ... the instructions are a good general guideline for you, they are not written in stone. If you develop another way that works for you then well and good..

thanks geeg, that's good news!

Katy :)

Latest posts

Back