Brisa question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow girl

Reaction score
Can i just check....................if im using gel (Brisa) on a tip. Do i ned to blend the tip if im doing a french finish?

I cant seem to find the answer in my book and been unlucky with the searches,

Thanks Xxx

Hi

With any Tip and overlay you need to blend the tips even the clear ones. If you are using the Brisa white it is reccomended that you use clear tips.

For french l and P we were taught it isnt necessary to blend tips. Thats why i was asking about gel.

Can you not use more gel in zone 2 to fill gap, or does it not work like that. Must admit i havent tried :rolleyes:

It is clear tips ive been using for gel

Claire Xxx

Hi

Your strength is in your overlay NOT in your tip. I really don't understand why your trainer would tell you that.
The only tips i don't blend in are French ones or the new raptor tips i have been using. You should blend natural tips in so they are seemless.

Well thats what i do others may disagree.

Thanks for that, im sure your right. The course wasnt that good (teacher change, etc, etc) and im begining to find out we were mis-informed over a lot of things really.

Thanks again for your help, Claire Xxx

Rainbow girl said:
Can i just check....................if im using gel (Brisa) on a tip. Do i ned to blend the tip if im doing a french finish?

I cant seem to find the answer in my book and been unlucky with the searches,

Thanks Xxx

I always blend the natural tips, this debulks the nail and gives me a much sleeker enhancement..............
White French tips ( if I have to use them) are a little different, i take off the shine so the gel or chosen coating has something to grip to, or else I find that this will just lift off the tip....
For Brisa P&W I use a clear tip and threat it like a natural tip, debulk and blend ....
I do this with all my systems Fabric#, Brisa and L&P...............

As for misinformation, give Leeds Academy a call they will sort this out for you ....

HTH

Latest posts

Back