Broken Thumbs!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
Ladies can anyone advise me, I have a regular lady who used to wear enhancements but constantly broke her thumb nails off, so I talked her into having manicures to try and grow her own but she constantly put the thumbs in her mouth and bit them off, so she has decided again she wants enhancments again and i've agreed to give her them but am concerned the thumbs are going to be off every time i go back to see her - does anyone out there have any ladies like this and if so do have you managed to combat it and if so HOW!?!? if not has anyone got any advice for me?!!?!?!?

:lick: (sorry thought this was a great dodah)

mmmmmm, the ol thumb biters ......
i have met quite a few that only bite their thumbs, my only advice is to make em short and make sure they are buffed in really well, no bits to let em get a grip with their teeth, that should frustrate the hell out of em

I've got one, always the same thumb. i don't worry about it because she just accepts that's the way it is and admits it's her.

I'm a pinkie biter!

just charge extra for two constant broken nails when she has her infills (unless you allow for broken nails in your prices).... maybe a little hit to the pocket book will make a difference to her... or bribe her!!! i'll give you a bottle of solar oil if you can go two months with out biting your thumbs off! lol

Latest posts

Back