Building a website for Hairstylist/Barbers. Your input needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b0chatma

Reaction score
I would like to create a platform style business like Match.com to host barber/hairstylist's individual profiles. This will allow consumers to search and find Barber/Hairstylists that specialize in what they need and also have similar interests from a personal stand point.

Would a website that allows for centralized profiles like this for your industry be valuable to you? If not, what would you want that would be valuable. What types of features and functionality would you find very beneficial? I would like to build something for your industry.

I've been using the same Barber here in Chicago for over 10 years. A couple weeks ago she had a family emergency and I needed to find a replacement. Doing that wasn't very easy to find and so the entrepreneur in me brings me here to ask you (the professionals) what you would like if I were to build something like this. Any opinion good or bad would be very beneficial. Thank you!

Google does that. Type in what you need and it brings up what you need in your area...
How would determine who was good or not?
I could be looking for an extensionist or a barber who offers clipper tattoo in the hair but they could be rubbish, inexperienced or unqualified.

Most salons now have a Web or a Facebook page, both with client reviews, as does Google.

The National.Federation of Hairdressers hsve a database too, but you still can't guarantee the quality and experience of the hairdresser

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back