business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunular

Reaction score
hi all has anyone done a business plan if so how did you go about it as the bank has asked me to do one but im not good with anyrhing like that:smack:

lunular said:
hi all has anyone done a business plan if so how did you go about it as the bank has asked me to do one but im not good with anyrhing like that:smack:

never done one but i'd like to know too, so i'm shoving this back to the top of the page LOL

When i applied for my grant with business link they took us through how to draw up a business plan. Is there anyone in you are like this in your area?

Give me a minute and i'll have alook at mine and get nback to ya

If you're just atrating out, contact your local 'Business Link' for your area, they give you loads of FREE advice about stuff like this and I think you can even download a template off the website. I'm off to see if i can find it for you!!

thank you all for your help im off to look at business link now

hi
i did a 5 day course at the chambers of commerce it was free they showed you how to do one of these along with book keeping and also talked about inland revenue etc.
i think if their is one of these near you i would go in and ask about the cousre they also run health and safety courses which might be a good idea
let me know how you get on:Grope:

Latest posts

Back