Business Telephone contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoSu

Reaction score
Just wondering which company you geeks use to provide your salon telephone? With so many to choose from, its difficult to choose the right option.

I'm just a small salon with one line. Thanks in advance

hi hun,

we use bt for the line but use a company called TML for the calls our call bill is never anymore than 30.00 a month an thats mostly mobile calls

xx

Have you considered the Utility Warehouse?

I use talk talk business. I pay £25 a month and that includes broadband and free calls up til 5pm, although i have to pay for mobile calls.
NTL do good deals too

its always a good idea to use you mobile for outgoing and your landline for incoming, cos you have the mobile anyhow, and you can use your free minutes to call out for clients etc but keep the landline for incoming, almost every single provider of telephone services is linked to bt unless they have their own network ie, virgin, you will find that no matter what you will have to pay the usual bt quarterly line rental, as there i no escape.

have you considered internet telephoney through a computer ? it doesnt cost any money then for you calls ! it uses the exisiting line, if you are online so its no additional cost.

Latest posts

Back