Caci-how good is it really?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hello!

Im just wanting other peoples opinions really, those of you that have/use/have had caci treatments, how do actually rate it/them? Would you class the machine as an absolute must have?

Thankyou!xxx

I have a caci ultimate machine in my salon. Its brilliant and the clients love it as they can see instant results. Well worth the money.

i am not a salon owner but i did book a course of 10 caci treatments for slimming/ toning although i only used 2 of them (im yet to pull my finger out and use the other 8) afterwards my stomach and legs were aching where it had worked the muscles the next day i felt like i had done 2 hours in the gym lol, They do seem to get good reviews if you can afford to get one i would, i know the salon near me often does promotions to get people to buy courses

hth

x x

Ok I'll bite, what is a caci treatment:eek:

caci is the brand name for the most well known non-surgical faclift (bit like hoover is a vacuum cleaner!) It can be used on face and body and has loads of different functions and treatments that can be performed with it. Mine also does micro dermabrasion and light therapy as well as a wrinkle zappy thing, the lift and a galvanic hydrating treatment.

Ahhh thankyou for your replies! I know theyre really popular as most salons in my area have them so theyve gotta be good, however its purely that fact thats putting me off! If you get what I mean! Id like to be able to offer something slightly different, but still get results, but from the research Im doing....nothing quite compares!!!Thanks once again!xxx

Oh it does... i went for icon ultralift, after being a devout caci user! Purely because of price the results on my clieants are exactly the same, as this machine has exactly the same waveforms etc xxx

Hey,

I would say CACI is still a very popular treatment, when i bought over a salon 6 yrs ago, the machine was part of the deal, we wanted to come in and update some of the treatments, we had clients begging us not to take away the Caci treatment, and it's still very popular in the salon today.

xx

I would say its our most popular treatment.

icon ultralift...has exactly the same waveforms etc

Are you sure about this? As far as I'm aware CACI have a medical patent on their waveform technology (commonly known as the 'tsunami').

Really?? or is that just sales jargon?? The faradic/galvanic waveform cannot be patented by anyone as already has a medical patent....i beleive they both have a direct/square waveform, as majority of other machines are ramped...

Nope, not sales jargon, the tsunami waveform is legally patented to CACI International. It's this waveform pattern that's responsible for allowing maximum penetration into the tissue with minimum irritation to surface tissue; the wave increases in power as it penetrates the tissue. The two alternatives result in either a weaker current by the time it penentrates to the muscle or cause irritation to the surface tissue, depending upon which is used.

phew...... lost me there! sounds like sales waffle! But hey I agree, caci fab have used it myself in past! But I do have to say icon ultralift jus the same, we sound like proud parents dont we ha ha! xx

Hi
I've been looking into CACI today, comparing it to the "Genie", Genie-tech.com have you heard of them? Have a look at their website, they had a lot of press in 2005/2006, its a similar treatment to the CACI.
xxx claire

Hiya, I have recently gone through the same consideration of whether or not to buy/lease a caci and I decided not to. The reason being that i found it too expensive and I didnt have the client base to justify it. I found, for me, that when leasing to buy the interest was much more than a bank loan. So I went with another company which was introduced to me at college. Im new to posting so bit apprehensive of mentioning names. Shop around is all im saying there are deals to be made regarding large purchases.

i agree. i used caci in a salon i used to work in. it was great but i feel there is much more out there in the industry at the moment, so id say look around before making decisions!

I've never had it done, but I have seen the most amazing result on my clients who have had it done. I mean they had it done at Caci Clinics and not by me (I'm just a waxer). So much so that I'm seriously thinking of having it done myself. They really did look as though they'd had a face lift......that was after a course of them. xxx

We have acheived some amazing results on clients with caci. There really is nothing around that compares. if there was then believe me, I would have saved a few quid and not splashed out on the caci ultimate.

You obviously didn't try icon ultralift...trust me i've used alot of the machines in the industry, even owned had caci in my old salon and truly icon offer the same treatments, same results at a quarter of the price. You must shop around n try before you buy as i did n save yourself some money xx

I have used the CACI professionally for the past 7 years, and have likewise seen fantastic results. We could have all saved money & bought cheaper machines, but buy cheap you & get cheap; technology costs money! Of course it's a big layout & a risk but that's the nature of the beast - clients come with investment.

Latest posts

Back