Caci-how good is it really?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise you, I shopped around. Mine is the brand new caci ultimate. It paid for itself completely in the first 6 weeks. Everyone has heard of caci, read about it in magazines. They want the brand, not just a lift facial.
So I'm sorry I have to disagree with you. Until Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmo etc do amazing write ups about Icon, then I shall continue to go with the popular client preference.

I agree Martin, technology does cost money...but not that much! I've used this kind equipment for almost 15years, and put alot of research into the industry. You can sugar coat, sales jargon all you like all the systems are much of a muchness.. they all (or majority provide excellent results) but not all charge the earth and in this current climate is very important to salon owners! Enough said sunshine :zzz:

I promise you, I shopped around. Mine is the brand new caci ultimate. It paid for itself completely in the first 6 weeks. Everyone has heard of caci, read about it in magazines. They want the brand, not just a lift facial.
So I'm sorry I have to disagree with you. Until Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmo etc do amazing write ups about Icon, then I shall continue to go with the popular client preference.

Yeh i agree with you there hun, the money you paid for your caci ultimate probably alot of that paid for the costings needed by the company to market your machine. Word of mouth, recommendations etc are where most of my work comes from not the glossy mags! But i have been told that icon are soon launching a new PR campaign so who nows i may read about it in the same glossys as yours x

Hi I am thinking of having a go at caci. can you tell me where this salon is... as you said they always have offers on caci. thanks. x x

Oh it does... i went for icon ultralift, after being a devout caci user! Purely because of price the results on my clieants are exactly the same, as this machine has exactly the same waveforms etc xxx
Hi have you trained in icon ultralift if so what our your thoughts please? Am considering training in this my self thanks Julie xx

Hi have you trained in icon ultralift if so what our your thoughts please? Am considering training in this my self thanks Julie xx

Just so you know, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged into the Salon Geek website since 2011.

Latest posts

Back