Caci machine investment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had Caci machine? I'm very tempted to get one as there is no doubt about the results but just abit wary on the investment side? They do seen to have good marketing/promotional support though?

Ok, if no-one has any feedback, could you possibly tell me about other non surgical facelift machines that are suitable for mobile beauty therapists?
Thanks x

I have one and use it mobile. I bought mine second hand and outright so I don't have any pressure to make repayments. It paid for itself I. The first 6months and I've built up a few regulars.its not my most popular treatment by any means, but seeing as I've not got monthly payments it's quite a high profit!

I've had fab results from my silhouette dermalift. Have a look on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd

The results were on a client. She booked a course of 10 after seeing me after just one treatment!

I also use the lymphatic drainage on this machine for great results with ear candling and sinus problems!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Carlton machines are a fraction of the price of caci, get amazing results, are British made, and have great support!

There have been a few threads of people being hit with thousands of pounds repair charges by caci. So be very careful in finding out about their post sales service.

Thanks guys, will look at your suggestions. X

Latest posts

Back