Calling all Micro bead extensionists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sezndave

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just a quick question ...

What do you guys prefer working with?

Micro Loop Hair or Stick Tip Hair Extensions?

Thanks

i find micro loop is the lazy option and i feel doing it with the stick tip and putting ring on yourself lasts longer than loops plus micro loops are now for sale at sallys so once clients(you know how they like to go in there ) see them they will think thats easy xx

Hi,

I have only used loops twice,once the client provided the hair herself,the second i fancied having some myself,ordered 99j,and they cam with white rings on them?

The suppliers I normally use only sell the stick tips,and rings, so I use them that way.

Kate x

I no longer do microrings at all now but in the past i did try the microloop extensions and found that, although application was faster, I was unable to pull enough of the natural hair through the channel between the ring and the tip of the extensions IYKWIM. This resulted in the extensions slipping really easily and they tended to be quite fiddly to re-apply once the glue tip at the end of the extensions had started to soften. So personally I wouldn't recommend them.

HTH

I have tried microloop once and really didn't like them - i just couldn't get enough of the clients hair through the ring where i was comfortable that it wasn't going to cause problems.

Much prefer to fit the rings myself with stick tip hair :D x

I find you cannot re adjust the micro loops after 6 wks its so hard as they soften and the rings are terrible. Use stick tip and rings they are much better xx

Latest posts

Back