Calling All Scotland Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbeginner

Reaction score
I am starting out in business and have decided to try and get a shop of my own (rather than rent space from someone elses!). I am looking for something in the central scotland belt and am also looking for someone else to work in partnership with me. Are any Scotland Nail Geeks interested?:hug:

Hi there....and good luck in your venture.......

I don't know who you trained with as you haven't put it on your profile, but why don't you get in touch with your Trainer or Distributor and see if they couuld think of someone in your area who might be looking for this sort of opportunity?

Thanks izzidoll

I trained with a beauty school in England, so they would not be able to put me in touch with anyone from Scotland unfortunately. I will just have to keep a watchful eye and hopefully things will go my way!! - Thanks for your post!

Hi Natalie, we have a notice board at our OSNS that techs can advertise on if they are looking for staff or looking for work. Why not print something up and send it in. I know it has helped loads of folk. Give Michelle a call on 0141 779 9206 to arrange it. She is is off today but is back in the office tomorrow.

HTH

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine - I'll do that!

Latest posts

Back