Callus peel training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca J

Reaction score
Hi All

I have recently purchased the callus peel starter pack from Beauty Select and have decided to offer it to my clients. I have contacted babtac today to try and add on the service to my insurance but they have advised that they require a certificate? I thought as long as i have a pedicure certificate I would have been qualified to use it?

I have tried to call Beauty Select today to ask what/where training is required but unfortunately they are closed.

Has anyone else had a problem adding this service onto their insurance without a certificate? Also do you know where i could obtain training within the Rotherham/Sheffield area?

thanks
Rebecca
x

Salon gold were fine with it
Beauty select told me you had to have a pedi certificate but that was all that was required x

Hi All

I have recently purchased the callus peel starter pack from Beauty Select and have decided to offer it to my clients. I have contacted babtac today to try and add on the service to my insurance but they have advised that they require a certificate? I thought as long as i have a pedicure certificate I would have been qualified to use it?

I have tried to call Beauty Select today to ask what/where training is required but unfortunately they are closed.

Has anyone else had a problem adding this service onto their insurance without a certificate? Also do you know where i could obtain training within the Rotherham/Sheffield area?

thanks
Rebecca
x

Hi Rebecca,

You are correct in thinking that you need to be atleast Qualified in Pedicures and hold Public Liability Insurance to use our product. If you are still having problems with your insurance company then please get in contact with us as we can send you information to forward onto your insurers to warrant the treatment.

Regards,

Callus Peel UK

Latest posts

Back