Camouflage Make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Hi geeks, can't find anything by searching so....

I am looking for a camouflage cream palette for photographic work. Needs to cover tattoos, scars etc.

I've tested the art deco ones on my own tattoo and I could still see it clearly, so that was rubbish. I love Ben Nye and seen that they have some but don't know if it's any good.

Any suggestions?
Rhiannon x

I use grimas Camouflage palette and they are really good:)

Veil. Dermacolour. Think that's what they're called :) those are the only 2 I know x

Hey

Check out this site http://erycafreemantle.com/

I did Eryca's workshop last year at Excel. I got to speak to her as I arrived at the workshop really early. She is amazing. She wears the makeup herself and told her story why she does.

She does talks on behalf of BABTAC.

Might be if interest to you.

hth

Can't help with a palette but have you seen dermablends advert on tattoo coverage for the tattooed guy off lady gaga's born this way video aka "zombie boy" . Its amazing.

Take a look
Youtube go beyond the cover

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

Thanks for all your suggestions :)

Yes I love that video by Dermablend! It's amazing! I can't seem to find the tattoo cover for sale in the UK though. I've found the foundations but I'm not sure if they work in the same way.
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back