Can anyone help with spray tan training at my home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linzi73

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Can anyone help me with training to do spray tans in the Fylde Coast area:?:

Basically I have found courses but the problem as such is that I have toddler and an 8 month old and nobody to leave them with during the day while I go to do training somewhere and my eldest daughter who I would use as a model is at college in the day and I cant expect her to come out for a day so I can do this as she is doing exams.

I have found a place called grand beauty training who can come to my home and cover everything I need to learn, provide an accredited certificate for my insurance and do not expect me to buy solutions or kits as they do not endorse products.

Drawback....isnt there always!!!! Its £150. :eek:

Is there anyone out there who is a trainer or knows a trainer who can do this for me but not as expensive???? I am really keen to learn so I can set up my own mobile spray tan business that I can work around my home commitments and my job i will returning to in September hopefully from home. I look at this with a view to being able to give up my job and make this my career. I have lots of sales and marketing experience as have been a retail manager and most recently an estate agent but now at my age (40!!!) I want a whole new career that I can steadily build on.

I would really appreciate any help you can give me or it looks like I am paying a stiff £150 to do my training next Tuesday 28th.

Thanks for reading my rather long post and look forward to chatting to people very much in the know.

Linzi:D

Latest posts

Back