Can anyone recommend a hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used parlux from day one, never thought I'd swap However I've tried a new one from Alan Howard's called cerortti ( something like that!) it's amazing! Similar size to parlux, slightly louder but more powerful faster blow dries xxx

Ghd hairdryer is awesome!!

Here here love the ghd hair dryer! X

Another vote for GHD

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Annother vote ghd xx

I prefer Parlyux 3800 might be just a wee too powerful for a hair dryer. But at a solid 2100 watts, this Parlux Ionic Hair Dryer is doing exactly what other companies and hair dryers should be doing for the market – keeping the environment in mind. Yes, eco is all the rage, but how does that extend to hair styling tools? With hair dryers made of ozone friendly recyclable materials, of course. Now when you style your hair, you can know you’re doing your part.

The low noise silencer is a great bonus to ionic hair dryer technology. Plus, you’ll have a whole four heat settings to choose from so that you can maintain control over just how much heat your hair receives on a daily basis. Start low and ramp up as you continue to dry and complete the look, then hit it with that last cool shot.

There is only one type of attachment – the concentrator. A diffuser does not come with this particular model. As many blow dryer reviews have noted, you get what you pay for, and this Parlux is worth the investment.

Ghd air or aura.

Latest posts

Back