Can I ask how would you do glittery French manicure in Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
client wants glittery white tips French manicure look
But I'm deciding which way is going to be best as I don't want a bulky tip and then a ridge?
Any aduvice?

I would do the pink base with negligee or whatever you use, cure & top coat, wipe with IPA then do your white tip with cream puff/studio white or whatever you use, cure, then apply a glitter to the white tip & burnish in (I use Lecente, it goes on quite flat) then top coat and your done :) xx

I would do the pink base with negligee or whatever you use, cure & top coat, wipe with IPA then do your white tip with cream puff/studio white or whatever you use, cure, then apply a glitter to the white tip & burnish in (I use Lecente, it goes on quite flat) then top coat and your done :) xx

Yes, I do the same as above. If you find that you do get a ridge where the white stops then back fill with clearly pink to level it out. Then top coat & finish.

Yes, I do the same as above. If you find that you do get a ridge where the white stops then back fill with clearly pink to level it out. Then top coat & finish.
Thanks ladies
Could I omit the topcoat in between?
i.e.
Base coat, cure,
Clearly pink ,cure
Wipe with IPA
Add white tip , cure
Add glitter then top coat?

Thanks ladies
Could I omit the topcoat in between?
i.e.
Base coat, cure,
Clearly pink ,cure
Wipe with IPA
Add white tip , cure
Add glitter then top coat?
Possibly, it just saves getting the glitter stuck above the smile line, if you got any glitter on & it stuck I guess you could just wipe it off with IPA xx

Latest posts

Back