Can lighting make much difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How annoying, did you both buy from the link I gave in the first post? :(

Mine wasn't working one of the days and I was fuming.... Only to realise my electric had gone :eek: :D

First one was from 'Neon Mart', around £18.00.....:(
I've now ordered one from 'Daylight', £75.00.....fingers crossed i'm not disappointed!:cool:

In a nut shell, yes!!

I have asked on here about this before and also seen it asked by many other people so thought I'd give it a bit of feedback..

...after many failed attempts at taking pictures showing the true colour of my nails I gave up and decided to treat myself to a lamp that gives natural light....

Here's the results...

Bottom left is no flash using just my household lighting.. Grim!

Bottom right is with flash.. Completely changed the polish colour and the shine of the glitter..

Top pic... Perfectly true colours and no going out in the garden to do so!! Result!! Wheey :D

Happy days!!

This was the lamp I ordered:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00MHTNZQ8/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ordered it at 6pm last night and came through the door this morning, so chuffed with it!!

That looks amazing! Can I ask how you got that writing in there? I can't find a good app to do this?

That looks amazing! Can I ask how you got that writing in there? I can't find a good app to do this?
The one I use is Add Watermark Free on Android :)

Guess what...me too!
My lamp arrived yesterday........ all excited:D...... plugged it in......
Bulb nearest the neck NOT WORKING!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
My light arrived today! Along with a clip on macro lense that had good reviews.. On your lamps, does the bulb take up the whole of the "leaf" that lights up?! Mine looks like this.. And I feel as though the whole "leaf" "bar" bit of it should light up?!
image.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/struckbyastar87/Mobile Uploads/image.jpeg X
I noticed the other day that the light nearest the neck on mine isn't lit up either, I'm not fussed tbh it's still bright enough but just wanted to confirm that they actually are meant to light up???

Anyone got one where the whole strip is lit, I'm not sure if it originally did but looking at the pics on the Amazon listing it's deceiving some pics look lit up, some don't...

This is from the listing and actually looks like the area that doesn't light up on mine...

Attachments

• 1455489745373.jpg
    1455489745373.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
Umm....not sure, from the pics I viewed, the whole length should light...., mine didn't, so I returned it!:)
I've since bought a 'Daylight' one.....cost more, about £75.00, but looks fab so far!:D

Latest posts

Back