Can you do it all ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I no Im gonna get my head bitten off here but I personally think if 1 person offers too many services they may be really strong at one or two things (say L&P and waxing) but not so strong at others. The term 'Jack of all trades' springs to mind.

I no Im gonna get my head bitten off here but I personally think if 1 person offers too many services they may be really strong at one or two things (say L&P and waxing) but not so strong at others. The term 'Jack of all trades' springs to mind.

Sorry but as you guessed i am going to have to disagree with this one!

That's what good high standard training is for so you can learn with the best and then go on to get your experience. What makes someone good at something is the experience they have had with the treatment. So if someone has 8 years experience behind them in waxing, nails and tanning and then they have 10 years experience with facials and lash extensions they will 99% of the time be good at it all because they have had so much experience and have yes made their mistakes and learnt from them.

When i started tanning in 2007 i wasn't that good, i made mistakes and till this day can make mistakes but i know im good at tanning. I started manicure and pedicure in 2008 took a big gap out of this come back to it at first i wasn't that good at all but with practice im now better and will get even better.

If someone is willing to practice enough they will be brilliant and all their treatments.

Latest posts

Back