Candles & Screens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find a nice screen for our beauty room? I have been looking for months and months and can't find anything suitable.

Ideally, something white but anything nice and light and clean looking would be appropriate. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Also, I love lighted candles but does insurance cover for naked flames?

I used to light candles but used to have nightmares at home worrying if I had blown them out.
I got some plug in candles! Its 3 pillar candles with a tiny bulb coming out of the end and I plug them in, they even twinkle slightly.
You can also buy little tea lights with batteries in.

As for screens, I've got 3 but came by them all in strange circumstances so couldn't advise you where to get them from. I have seen a dark one in argos. au naturel have sold them in the past too.

I have found a lovely screen in the Tesco Direct cat
It is reversible and has water lilies on both sides.
I have just ordered a couple for my salon and they look great.

Tranquility

Thanks Hippy Chick and Tranquility for your help.
The Tesco screen is lovely and would be suitable for one of our rooms. I am also looking for a more unisex screen too if that makes sense. We are trying to encourage men into the studios too.
What about lighted candles? Does anyone have an insurance that covers them for that?

Without checking, I would assume that lit candles would not be covered, but do check your insurance details.

Also - what takes place in your beauty room? (massage, waxing?) If it's nails, please keep in mind how flammable nail products are - acetone, monomer, gels... they could all go ker-boom pretty easily! So if you've got any of those anywhere near your beauty rooms, the LED candles would be better.

I love those screens, though!

i saw some in the range a while back about £50.00 i think.

Latest posts

Back