Can't find staff... help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tantastictina

Reaction score
having a nightmare. you would think in this recession i would be inundated with people looking for jobs. i am lookig for a employed or self employed beauty therapist. and a nail tech for saturdays. my salon is friendly gorgeous if i say so my self, and very friendly. i advertise on the radio, and other media. even with the recession the salon is doing well. we also run a cosmetic clinic.

if any one has any advice on where i should be looking i would be very grateful.

I'll move to coventry to work for you.

shame you are far away from me otherwise i would be with you in a shot. do you fancy opening a salon up north :)

We have the same problem. When we advertise for staff, lots of replies but either not properly qualified, inexperienced when we have specified experience, or unsuitable for a host of other reasons. I advertise in the local paper, gumtree and in the salon window for staff. Its time to do my apprentice intake and I keep putting it off as I hate wading through the 500 or so applicants that we get for the 3 apprentiships on offer.
Despite the recession it's still hard to find GOOD employees.

where are you in coventry tina?

Hi I'm looking for a nail bar. I'm a newly qualified Creative Nail Design tech, where are you based? Are you looking for nail tech only for saturdays? Any chance for the rest of the week?

Latest posts

Back