Charging for Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli bongo

Reaction score
I am doing my training in Brazilian wax next month, VERY scared about it as never had it done before. I've been reading all the threads about it and have managed to scare myself silly.
After I have done the course and feel confident to offer it as a service I have no idea how much to charge for it, can anyone advise me please. I charge £5 for a normal bikini wax but the Brazilian is a lot more work and much more intimate so deserves to be more expensive.

Hey babe

I was always told never to charge less than £15 for intimate waxing.

I charge £15 for Brazillian & after i complete my Hollywood course i will be charging £17 and the Las Vegas will be £20.

Hope this helps

xxx

I am doing my training in Brazilian wax next month, VERY scared about it as never had it done before. I've been reading all the threads about it and have managed to scare myself silly.
After I have done the course and feel confident to offer it as a service I have no idea how much to charge for it, can anyone advise me please. I charge £5 for a normal bikini wax but the Brazilian is a lot more work and much more intimate so deserves to be more expensive.

Hi I charge

£15.00 Brazil
£19.00 Playboy
£20.00 hollywood

Angela

Whats a Las Vegas wax? xx

Whats a Las Vegas wax? xx

Hi Louise every salon differs which is a pain really, when I trained in London it was all hair removed from the pubic region including bum and then dimonites applied.

This may of changed now as it was 2 years ago

Angela

I offer two types of bikini waxing... I find simple is better, all the rest of these names just get confusing....

Bikini (anything outside the pantyline up to ,but not including, the labia.)
£13

Brazillian (everything.... bald back and front with the option to leave a patch on the pubis mons)
£30

Male Brazillian (same as above)
£35

That's great thanks alot all of you. I have to say now that my course is booked and I know a lot more about the brazilian than ever before after reading all the threads I am REALLY NOT looking forward to it! I am doing my course with my daughter (we do all our courses together) which is great as we can practise on each other. I have a much better pain threshhold than she does (she hasn't given birth yet!!!!!) so I'm hoping it won't be too bad. Think I will take some pain killers before hand.
I have to say a big thanks to all of you on this site I have learnt so much more than what I am taught in any of the courses I have done. There are so many questions you think of after you leave but at least you can ask them on this site and get an answer. Well done to all of you and Thanks:hug:

Latest posts

Back