Cheapest spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Girls spray tan tent on Amazon €35 including shipping.

I bought it 1year ago and my friend bought the same one recently.

Best €35 I ever spent!

Ohhh brilliant thank you x

Girls spray tan tent on Amazon €35 including shipping.

I bought it 1year ago and my friend bought the same one recently.

Best €35 I ever spent!
I wa told Aldi was selling them the other week for £10 !!

I NO!!!

People need to start shopping around going to Amazon and Aldi before the actual beauty suppliers!
They are without doubt so expensive!

Last edited:
i was looking for a replacement tent and saw them reduced in Aldi for five pound. Bargain!!!

They don't have them here tho!

i was looking for a replacement tent and saw them reduced in Aldi for five pound. Bargain!!!

I would love to know why Sienna X, Fake Bake and all others who sell kits think it's acceptable and morally right to sell a tent for £100 or €100 to customers who are spending money on their solutions.Disgusts me

@katielou95 I would love to know what you think about this topic as you are a rep for tanning.

I would love to know why Sienna X, Fake Bake and all others who sell kits think it's acceptable and morally right to sell a tent for £100 or €100 to customers who are spending money on their solutions.Disgusts me

@katielou95 I would love to know what you think about this topic as you are a rep for tanning.

I am one for shopping around myself! Our spray tanning tents are normally £66 but we always do some sort of deal whether it be a discount or package deal. But for £10 from Aldi you cant go wrong! We don't even pay that as a distributor. I would always check quality though as sometimes you can buy cheap but you buy twice. Has anyone tried these cheaper ones? What are they like?

I think some companies just rip people of like over a hundred Euro for a tent in Dublin issa joke! that's why I shop on Amazon.I don't care about quality as long as the tent gone work and do what it's supposed to.

£47.99 this also includes any litre of your choice.

Latest posts

Back