Children party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
i had my first enquiry about kid party today...

how much on average do you charge for kids partys...?

it will be three hours i think..
hair, makeup, nails

Hi hun, I charge £8 a child for just a mini mani or pedi each, I gave the birthday girl a little party bag with some bits in. And gave them two packs of glitter tattoo pens to keep them occupied while I did each girl. HTH.xxx

Pink Party
Glitter Party
celebrity
Pajama party
Princess Party

Options:
1. Hair, Mini Manicure and pedicure with nail art/polish, Mini make over £14.00

2. Hair, Mini Manicure or pedicure with nail art, mini makeover £12.50

3. Mini Manicure with nail art, Mini Make over i.e lipgloss + eyeshadow £10.00

4. Mini manicure with nail art and foot polish £7.50 per child

for the hair we just add some clip on colours. or do some curls

what do you think of prices dont want to be too cheap or too much

sounds fair to me x

Gotta say, seems pretty cheap to me, as it will net out at 100 quid for 3 hours work.
I would like to say that I would aim the pricing to net at around 200, but personally I cant think of anything worse that a gaggle of little girls having a party in my precious (all white) salon!!! About a million quid would convince me!!!!

Gotta say, seems pretty cheap to me, as it will net out at 100 quid for 3 hours work.
I would like to say that I would aim the pricing to net at around 200, but personally I cant think of anything worse that a gaggle of little girls having a party in my precious (all white) salon!!! About a million quid would convince me!!!!

:lol: yes i was thinking that too.. i think after ive done the first one il see if id do again judging my havoc and mess..

im not one for mess either.. :eek:

once ive done the first one il be able to see if the prices work..

not sure really as never done one..

Best way, suck it and see.
I get the hump if anyone so much as touches anything in my salon! (I have pure whit leopard skin wallpaper, and its not wipe clean)

Best way, suck it and see.
I get the hump if anyone so much as touches anything in my salon! (I have pure whit leopard skin wallpaper, and its not wipe clean)

thats sounds very nice.. i love the leopard print theme i have it in my living room :eek:..

well... the mum thinks its too expensive so will not be using our services.. :rolleyes:

100 quid too dear for a 3 hour kids party!!!!!!!
You are in the same London as me arent you, not London Alaska?
Jesus, what do theses people think, we do this for fun? You really are best off without that one.

thats sounds very nice.. i love the leopard print theme i have it in my living room :eek:..

well... the mum thinks its too expensive so will not be using our services.. :rolleyes:

There's just no pleasing some people!

I thought your prices were very reasonable. At least you won't go home that day now with a thumping headache from all the screaming girlies, lol

jeez how many kids was that for??
my son had his birthday in wacky warehouse and it cost £170
and was rubbish from start to finish
she would of had a great time!!! x

Anyone doing a kid's party deserves a medal as far as I'm concerned . . .
I really can't think of anything WORSE than pandering to the whims of a bunch of precious little princesses. What a B****Y NIGHTMARE!
Kids grow up far too soon and have plenty of time to go to salons when they're older in my opinion.
And as for that mother saying the cost was going to be too high, well I would have had to bite my lip to stop myself giving her a mouthful. What does she think, that we are going to work for the sake of our health? Nutty mare :mad:

yep i know imo price is fair and i could have charged her abit more.. not sure how many kids but we only do up to 12 children.

people always seem to want cheap,cheap and more cheap:rolleyes:

Darlin, there's cheap and there is p*** take .
If I ever post on here that I am even remotely considering hosting a kids party, wallop me and hide my shop keys. x

:lol::lol: yeah very noisy, messy few hours...

il keep an eye out for it lol.... you may consider it one day.. you'l have to protect that wallpaper though... you'l have finger prints all over it

If I ever post on here that I am even remotely considering hosting a kids party, wallop me and hide my shop keys. x
HA HA HA! a woman after my own heart!

Latest posts

Back