childrens nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
hi guys

i have had a lady and her two daughters come in to the salon today and have booked a appointment for her daughters to haver some art put on there nails

she is not to fussed for plain old polish or just glitter polish as she could do that.

Can you give me some suggestions as it would be near crimbo and it is the oldest girls birthday treat.

one is 11 and the other about 7 and as you can imagine not very big nail beds lol xxxxxxx

some little flicks and a flat or rhin stone? maybe in christmasy red and gold?

Just something simple like flowers using a dotting tool or flicks - these are both quick and easy and also very effective. HTH's

what about some paw prints and a kitty (one geek has a cute design on her website, kitty on the thumb, 3 fingers of paw prints, fish bone on the pinkie, but i can't remember who!) or a dog and a dog bone would be cute too.

or some flowers with little diamonettes for the centers.... little ones love bling! and break out the nailtopia stickers too! you can always add some glitter or flicks or what nots to the stickers.

are you just doing their hands? little girls love french on toes, it makes them feel grown up!

good luck and take some pics!

Why not get some of the nailtopis pretty cuties stickers little animals or some read nice flicks and things with diamontes and litter stripers or you could try hand painting a pretty flower ahve a look at christies website she ahs soem excellent nail art on there with step by steps.

HTH

Latest posts

Back