Childrens pamper party - how much to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
I've been asked to carry out mini manicures for a child's birthday party. Approx 4-5 little girls. How much would you think is reasonable to charge for this? I have no idea!!

Thanks!

Think about how long you will be working, for example if its 2 hours what would you normally make doing your other treatments. It has to be worth your while otherwise your better off doing what you normally do!

I occasionally do children's Nailart parties I offer Nailart on fingers OR toes any design (within reason![emoji6])a quick file if necessary, the birthday girl gets fingers & toes I normally do a little raffle with a prize to be won if it's older girls, or a little packet of sweets each if their little. I normally suggest a min of 5 & max of 8. I charge £8 per head. HTH XX

A lot. They're a nightmare [emoji33] :) x

I have a children's pamper party tomorrow, I have 7 girls coming and I charge £10 per child and they receive file & polish, abit of makeup and glitter tattoos. I also supply some drinks and nibbles! X

I charge £100 for 5 kids they have a. foot soak, nail paint and hair styled.

Thank you everyone. All sorted now :)

Latest posts

Back