Chocolate brown!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natshair

Reaction score
Hi geeks can any one suggest a nice rich chocolate brown colour, I use koleston and loreal and have not yet found one that hasnt got red in it, tried the richesse chocolate brown but comes out far 2 red

Hi geeks can any one suggest a nice rich chocolate brown colour, I use koleston and loreal and have not yet found one that hasnt got red in it, tried the richesse chocolate brown but comes out far 2 red

Affinage coffee shop collection. Range from base 4 to 9... Some contain red but they are all triple tones so for example a 5 is a 5,036 so the 6 (red) is the 3rd tone and isn't vibrant...the '0' also means you can cover bleached hair without pre-pigmentation :)

Majirel 5.3 or 6.3, depending on your depth, is a nice chocolate brown. Sometimes a touch of red or an iridescent tone helps to add to that warmth of a 'chocolate brown'. Even just a 5.35 can be enough.

Richesse prailine and mocha or even expresso are beautiful

Koleston 5/73, 6/7 and 7/7 look nice.

:biggrin:

I use Koleston 5/77 with 55/0 because of greys and it is a rich dark brown - no red apparent even in sunlight. quite dark, more of a 75% chocolate;)

I use Koleston 5/77 with 55/0 because of greys and it is a rich dark brown - no red apparent even in sunlight. quite dark, more of a 75% chocolate;)

me too :lol:

Wella /77 range
Or ct 6/71, 4/71

I would second Perry in the Affinafe Infiniti coffe shop range, 5.036 is lovely.
Perry you do still need to pre pig over bleach, you don't need to add a base to cover grey tho. Didn't know the did a 4 in the coffee shop, I've got an older colour chart will have to check that one out.

I would second Perry in the Affinafe Infiniti coffe shop range, 5.036 is lovely.
Perry you do still need to pre pig over bleach, you don't need to add a base to cover grey tho. Didn't know the did a 4 in the coffee shop, I've got an older colour chart will have to check that one out.

You dont need to prepig over bleach, thats what the colours are designed for, you just need to go a shade darker of its really light and if you want it really warm you can prepig but it doesnt actually lose much of its warmth surprisingly and lasts for ages, i took a client from white (xxl blonde :s) to a 5,036 using the 4 (cafe noir) and its only faded to a 6 after 8 weeks :)

You dont need to prepig over bleach, thats what the colours are designed for, you just need to go a shade darker of its really light and if you want it really warm you can prepig but it doesnt actually lose much of its warmth surprisingly and lasts for ages, i took a client from white (xxl blonde :s) to a 5,036 using the 4 (cafe noir) and its only faded to a 6 after 8 weeks :)

Another plus for Affinage!

Can u buy affinage at Sally's? It's a range I'm not experienced in? Thanks for advice :)

Can u buy affinage at Sally's? It's a range I'm not experienced in? Thanks for advice :)

Nah you can't, go to affinage.co.uk and search you nearest distributor :)

Thanks do much will try adeles first then the link :)))

Latest posts

Back