Christmas Nail Art Ideas....allready?!?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Greetings,

Well the idea for Christmas nail art was planted in my head by you lot, so I hold you fully to blame! :biggrin:
Well I had a play the other day and I thought I'd post the results.

Other than holly is there anything else that proves popular at Xmas? I got stuck for ideas after a little while......i suppose i need to be in the Xmas spirit! So I would really appreciate some ideas I can try out.
So get your thinking caps on, and please let me know if I can try anything out for you.

From left to right;
1)Red glitter mix zone 1 with 3D holly & berrys
2)Gold glitter mix zone 1 with 3D holly & diamontes
3)Red glitter L&P zone 1 with 3D white bow

Attachments

• xmas tips.jpg
    xmas tips.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 171,170
Snowflakes and Snowmen

Crackers

Xmas Pudding

I hate Christmas :lol:

christmas trees

presents

baubles/lights

woooo hoooo - gonna have a proper christmas for the first time in six years!

Why Not Copy The One On The Link But Do It 3d?

I love doing christmas nail art can`t wait to start.. got my halloween nails on at the moment but as soon as thats over will be doing my christmas nails..here`s some ideas..
candy canes
poinsettas
parcels
rudolf
angels
bells
wreaths
garlands
candles
stars
mittens
santa
stockings
gingerbread men
tartan designs
lanterns
mistletoe
I made some mistletoe shaped nail dangles from l&p last year and they were really popular..they were handy for the office party and all the dishy guys lol :D just dangle it above your head and voila! instant mistletoe and always there when you need it..

kaznails said:
I made some mistletoe shaped nail dangles from l&p last year and they were really popular..they were handy for the office party and all the dishy guys lol :D just dangle it above your head and voila! instant mistletoe and always there when you need it..

LOL what a fab idea!
like it!

There is an extremely easy nail art to do that's for Christmas.
I was doing it when I was 15yrs old, and no one knew what nail art was at my school, and thought I was crazy.

What does everyone want/have/get at Christmas???

CANDY CANES:!: :!: :!: :p

There are soooooooooooooo many ways that this can be done.
With nail polish and tape guides
With polish and striper brushes.
With colored acrylic or gel.
etc etc....
Annnnnnnnnnd since there are all kinds of candy canes in different colors......
go crazy :lol:

I've always done it with polish. This year I'm going to try with colored gel :wink2:

they look lovely jo- love the holly x

Thanks for the compliments and ideas guys
:D

here is my first go for this christmas

I'm cheating this year, I've already bought my christmas stickers from nailtopia. Quick & easy but still look fab. I had a problem last year with people deciding they wanted art at the last minute when I had no spare time to paint freehand. This way I can add nail art in very little time so they can decide when they come in. I am currently wearing nailtopia halloween stickers too! I've had load of comments. I found last year my most popular request was snowflakes if that helps.

Here are some ideas for you if you like. I did these last year in 3D in EZ Flow L&P. I don't think they look 3D, but they are.

Latest posts

Back