Christmas offers ideas please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sxi_beautician

Reaction score
Im trying to think of what christmas offers to promote this year regarding treatments. Want to do offers that will draw people in but at the same time me not loose out. Had a quiet 3 months so need to think of quite good offers, no one seems to buy much retail so think treatment offers are best. can anyone help me or have any ideas? what is everyone doing themselves at their salon? please help as need to get them advertised asap thanks!!!!

can sum1 reply plz doing posters tonite!!!

Im in the middle of making a poster for one of my xmas ideas.
Going to do a raffle, charge £1 a ticket and the prizes are inch loss body wrap, eyelash extensions and a deluxe facial. All prizes wont cost me anything but time as I have plenty stock already to carry these out! And plus I will make a bit of money back from the ticket money to cover the costs of my time when the winners come in for their treatments!

ye thats a good idea, i need something abit easier tho as want to advertise offers on an a board outside to draw people in to come for treatments. im only a one room small salon so limited on waht i do x

Lol how funny. I just had a discussion with hubby about xmas offers I could do and have just done them

full set of acrylic, eyebrow wax and tint, eyelash tint and file and pol toes for throughout december (promoted the party season

Then a relaxation package for Jan to get over xmas stress!!

I am newly established so I too want to draw the customers in but not lose out at the same time!

Hope you get sorted

so u doing that as like a package? i dont have much room on the A board for advertising so need something eye catching but simple! thanx

That is a good idea for a raffle. I would love to do that but as it stands I don't have enough clients so would never make my money back. Or do you think I would be ok, any ideas?

Yeah sorry, 2 seperate packages. 1 for in december and 1 for january. Just hope it works
I just thought people will want to be nice for xmas parties etc and then in theory people normally want to relax after rushing round in January

ye thats good think il be doing that in jan when im quiet! iv been thinking and i think manicures and facials were most popular last year at xmas so maybe could do something with them combined????

Yeah go for it. If you know what people normally go for then great. Fingers crossed!!

That is a good idea for a raffle. I would love to do that but as it stands I don't have enough clients so would never make my money back. Or do you think I would be ok, any ideas?

If you have the offer in the window it could draw people in purly to buy a ticket? I rent out a hair salon so Im hoping some of the hair clients will buy tickets who dont come to me already. Plus we are situated at a row of shops so got passers by, hopefully they will also see it and come in for a ticket!
Im going to start it beginning of november and even if I dont make that much back at least it will be something! And then fingers crossed the winners will enjoy their treatments and book in again!

doing spray tans £10 every fri, and book a manicure and recieve a facial half price u think thats ok? shudnt loose out ther much shud i????

That sounds like good offers and should bring people in.

I am home based so it would be difficult with the raffle. You wouldn't really see my windows to walk past if you know what I mean?!
Oh well, maybe next year when I have more clients :)

Ah sorry didnt realise you were home based! Maybe wouldnt work as well, unless you could just text and email all your clients or a letter out to them if you have all their adress's?

me and the girls in the hair salon done the raffel idea and it has worked quite well so far alot of people seem interested i mean no ones gonna say no to a treatment costing £1 and you will also make a bit of money from the raffel tickets

For all those mobile and home based and even salons..... idea to share
Although it won't make you money to begin with, but every Xmas I offer each school a raffle prize of a treatment I offer (one that most would rebook) ie waxing, nails and then anyone who books in mentioning the school gets a 10% discount and the school gets 10% of the treatment cost. What better way to justify treating yourself than saying it is for your kids school ;-)) also a fantastic way of advertising with no cost
Hth's
:hug:

I'm currently doing 2 wk manicure & mini facial 1hr only €35 on tues / wed only (quiet days). Trying to get clients to buy vouchers for the offer so it can be redeemed in Jan / Feb any day of the week. i too work from a studio at home and finding it very difficult, decided to offer Dermalogica at a discount too as retail not shifting most clients buying it online.

Hi I just wanted to add in about the raffles that as far as I know in parts of the UK you need a licence to sell raffle tickets and they need to be for fund-raising purposes such as a charity, therefore you cannot sell them to make profit. That is the legislation in my area, so I would research that to avoid any fines. good luck with your promotions!

Hi ya

Im doing a pic 'a' mix 3 mini treatments for £50, choose from the list.... mini facial, mini ped, mini mani, eyelash tint, spray tan ect ect. i've done this a few times and my clients love it. You can change your prices and treatments to suit. shell xx

Hi I just wanted to add in about the raffles that as far as I know in parts of the UK you need a licence to sell raffle tickets and they need to be for fund-raising purposes such as a charity, therefore you cannot sell them to make profit. That is the legislation in my area, so I would research that to avoid any fines. good luck with your promotions!

There's definitely some sort of rules and regs in the UK about prize draws that aren't free. I think if it's not a fundraising exercise it is classed as a lottery or something. Either way you need to make sure you're legit before doing it. Although I think if it's a free prize draw you're ok x

Latest posts

Back