Christmas specials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
Yes you have read the title right:lol::lol:

Seeing as its not far off now i wondered if anyone had any ideas for christmas specials. I only offer nails enhancements and natural nail care ive had a "Tips & Toes" offer running all summer which has been very popular but cant think what to offer new and existing clients during the winter months so thought i would pick your brains!!

Watch Adele....she will have this thread closed and saved for a later date lol

I normally do an offer on glitter tips n toes at that time of year lol cant say the CHRISTMAS word lol

I normally do an offer on glitter tips n toes at that time of year lol cant say the CHRISTMAS word lol

Yes, yule have to watch out for the moderators lol...
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol::lol: Well it is only 4 months away:green:

lol ruth......jingle those bells ! Glitter tips all the way !

Last year I did a christmas party event invited all my ladies and on the night offered Glitter tips and toes gave them a free glass of mulled wine and a mince pie, that went down very well lol, this year il be looking at xmas Minx designs as im sure these will be very popular lol, My package voucher deals are always a bestseller at xmas too.

Sue xxx

On another note ive nearly done my xmas present shopping...I know saddo!! :)

Latest posts

Back