CJP acrylic and training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
so I'd like to do acrylic nails. I did a course years ago at college but need brushing up desperately. Do you think if I did a basic acrylic course and bought into a decent brand such as cjp this would be enough??

Thanks guys x

CJP are apparently working on training courses, nothing has been announced yet, but if you join their official Facebook page, they announce everything there first as the creators and everyone involved with the brand are very active on the page, HTH x

CJP are apparently working on training courses, nothing has been announced yet, but if you join their official Facebook page, they announce everything there first as the creators and everyone involved with the brand are very active on the page, HTH x
Thank you ❤️

I have just started using cjp and love the product, great to work with and easy to file. Will update when I've had a bit more experience. I don't really know about refresher courses but if you have qualified already could you do a conversion course to another brand e.g. Harmony/CND as cjp don't currently offer this?I'm not sure about other options I'm sure some more knowledgable geeks will be on shortly. Good luck x

I have just started using cjp and love the product, great to work with and easy to file. Will update when I've had a bit more experience. I don't really know about refresher courses but if you have qualified already could you do a conversion course to another brand e.g. Harmony/CND as cjp don't currently offer this?I'm not sure about other options I'm sure some more knowledgable geeks will be on shortly. Good luck x

Hi
Have you done any other product training?
I'm looking to do an Acrylic course but struggling to get my head around what I should book.
I'm fully trained with a Calgel.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated folks.x

I trained with ez flow... discovered I had a reaction to their monomer (Tiny blisters on my fingers).

I have tried a few different products, Sallys own brand and ASP, had no problem with them... But then I thought i'd try CJP... :D

Let's just say the whole new C Jel P collection just Fell in my basket and went through their online Checkout.... Ooops, I may have some explaining to do next week...:eek::oops:

Latest posts

Back