Client consultaation form help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
Hi - I'm using copy of Creative consultation form for clients having nail enhancements - however I have somebody coming tommorrow for a natural nail manicure - ( first one other than family & friends)Do I need to do a consultation form for that? if so what does it need to have on it?
Many thanks in advance:)

Hi, I always do a client consulation for manicures as well as enhancements. My card varies slightly as it includes things like the condition of the nails, any marks on the nails and the state of the skin and cuticles. This gives us a measure for improvements.

Suzie.e said:
Hi - I'm using copy of Creative consultation form for clients having nail enhancements - however I have somebody coming tommorrow for a natural nail manicure - ( first one other than family & friends)Do I need to do a consultation form for that? if so what does it need to have on it?
Many thanks in advance:)
You defo need to do client consultation with a mani too!!! Checking for medical history, especially if you are going to incorporate a hand and arm massage, allergies to products. contra indications. general health and clients expections. Same info as on enhancements ie address tele no and docs details. You will also note down any recommendations for homecare and all products you have retailed or advised her to buy. Get her to sign it and date it too!!
hth

suzie, go onto designer nails webpage and they have one ready written out that you can print off and use. all you need to do is change it where it says 'designer nails' to 'suzie' (or business name) x x x

Latest posts

Back