Client Consultation Forms!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

As yet I dont have any client consultation forms does anyone have any links to any? or even a list of the questions they use? Have any of you made up your own or had them professionally printed?

If you do a search on here hun there are loads of threads about them. I didnt have mine done professionaly i typed them up on my pc and them got some nice thick pink paper to print them off on HTH

Hi Michelle, thanks for that. I see your a mobile tech, I'm hoping to start up this year. If you have any tips or advice that would be great. Thanks alot

xx

Im setting up in the next few months myself too, im relying on gettign some consulatation cards in my kit from Sienna X ( you can also buy them for 3.95 i think, but yeah, ill design my own around the ones i get once i see how they work abnd stuff :) iv always found that you can use someones elses idea and better it :) hth and good luck! xxx

Hi

I also designed my own on my computer, just making sure i put down all the important health questions that you learn at college, and allergy questions etc. I also put my logo on the top and printed them off on nice cream paper and i was really pleased with them.

xx

Thanks Lobbie-Lu and good luck to you too.

Hi,

Just wondering if any geeks out there can help me out on this. I'm trying to get information on wax, and eye treatment consultation sheet and also eye treatment aftercare and any parental consent form on wax and eye treatment. I'll be very grateful for any help.

I write this on blank cards as dont really know how to do it on comp:

Name Address Phone number

Any allergies/sensitivities? y/n
Any medical conditions? y/n
Any medication? y/n
Contact lense wearer? y/n

Then write on the back all the treatment details etc.
Hope this helps x

Hi,

Thanks Nikki for getting back to me. :)

hi can i ask what size paper do you print your consultation forms on???

its just i tried to do this a few weeks ago and it looked really cheap. i'm not too good with a PC so i ended up buying some from the salon supplies...

so any ideals would be great....:)

Latest posts

Back