Client manager app for iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Long time no see!!!

I had a great app on my android phone a while back where i could track income/outcome very easily by adding clients (income) and suppliers (outcome) and for each i could register multiple transactions and add notes, set appointments and so on and so on... (it's this one if you are interested https://play.google.com/store/apps/...e/apps/details?id=com.ClientManagerFull&hl=en ). It wasn't pretty, but it was free and did what it had to do! I was using it to keep track of how far I was coming along with paying for my course and products and so on, and also just to record client data:)

NOW im looking for a similar thing for my iPad!!! I don't need a paid service with online booking and what not, only a simple transaction app with where I can record the incomes and outcomes of my tiny little notevenreally a business nail hobby!:)

Anyone got suggestions?

Not sure it will help but maybe worth to have a look at.

I personally don't use any yet - I am just newbie ;) , but I rad through topics before so the ones that were recommended here before as far as I have seen were Ovatu and SalonPOS

Ovatu looks like more of an online scheduling system, but SalonPOS looks very promising!!!!!! Thanks!:D

Check out hive salon software in using the last couple of months and I find it great

Latest posts

Back