Client unhappy with hair extension quality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr1ncess

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been doing hair extensions for a while now and my longest client text me yday saying she was really unhappy with the quality of her hair this time round ,previously had lush us and they were fab! But she's had a colour change and lush us never had a close match so I went with hairs and graces as the match was great only when I received the hair the colour was way off the swatch and I had ran out of time so was advised by the supplier to colour them. Now she said that she's unhappy with the quality and it's getting really matted???!!! What should I do guys I don't know!

I think the only thing u can do is call the extension ppl, tell them what they have said to do, what you have done, and the feedback, explain she's a long standing client so knows the aftercare and follows it as this is her first complaint xoxo

Contact your supplier in the morning, they advised you to colour them, therefore as long as you've used professional products and client used correct aftercare they should stand by you and replace or refund, after all it's their fault if the hair they sent didnt match colour ring. Have you tried Foxy hair extensions? They're my back up company and their customer service is superb. I recently had problems with some of their hair and they replaced it without question once the ascertained correct after ate was used, which it was as I was wearing the hair. Good luck x

No not tried foxy I may have to now though I'll give them a call in the morn thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back