Client walked out due to me running behind

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your comments and help. I do feel better now, think I was just in shock by the situation.
She messaged me over the weekend asking to be booked back in tomorrow, I've booked her in as her messages where polite but no apology. I'm just going to play it by ear and maybe offer the service at half price due to I kept her waiting. If she's just going to have a go at me, I'm just going to ask her to leave and suggest she finds elsewhere to go.
But I won't be bending over backwards trying to fill her requests.

Fair enough but I wouldn't offer it her for half price as she was rude to you. And she might think she can get away with it again xx

I also would never offer her half price. Fair enough book her back in, but giving her half price is bending over backwards... and no one deserves to be spoken to the way she did to you!

I also would never offer her half price. Fair enough book her back in, but giving her half price is bending over backwards... and no one deserves to be spoken to the way she did to you!

Nope I wouldn't offer a discount if she said that to me x

Offering a discount is like admitting you were at fault. Given the situation between the two of you, she's more at fault than you were. Don't let her trump all over you.

I wouldn't have booked her back in!

That's a good point, never thought of it like that. Thank you. Will let you know how I get on today.

Good luck, remember stay strong. You're not a door mat! Full price for her and no more bending over backwards! You just can't let clients get away with it or they'll do it forever and it's you who suffers :( I doubt she went home and got upset about the situation.

Good luck, she doesn't deserve a discount in my eyes! Let us know how the appointment goes x

I hope she came in with her tail between her legs and apologised to you for swearing at you in your workplace when you had tried to accommodate her after her moving her appointment at short notice! We all run over occasionally, maybe you could have explained to her when she came in that it would be however many minutes but no one deserves to be sworn at and I bet they wouldn't do it to their doctors! Def. no discount though!

She came in and apologised. Explained she was just having a bad week, obviously that doesn't excuse what she did. But she couldn't apologise enough, the rest of the appointment carried on as normal. No discount was given, think that was me panicking.
Think it's just made me more aware. But thanks for your advice and support. Much appreciated xx

She came in and apologised. Explained she was just having a bad week, obviously that doesn't excuse what she did. But she couldn't apologise enough, the rest of the appointment carried on as normal. No discount was given, think that was me panicking.
Think it's just made me more aware. But thanks for your advice and support. Much appreciated xx
Good outcome, she obviously thought about it and didn't want to lose her hairdresser! At least she apologised, it can take guts to admit your in the wrong!

Latest posts

Back