Client's funny sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they find out its over two inches... Its not coming off!

A verigated bob??😂😂

... i googled it. Its something to do with gardening. No love you've come to the wrong place 😆

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I totally agree with the bald men/msn with no hair asking for perm/pink highlights or extensions etc they think it's hilarious but it drives md nuts! :grrr
The other one I hate is 'no sugar for me I'm sweet enough' one man said it everytime I didn't even Ask what he took in his tea I knew! They all think it's funny clever and original but it's just not!
Or I want red hair like really bright red no orange then points to the orangest copper in the shade chart!
Some of these are quite funny xxx

... i googled it. Its something to do with gardening. No love you've come to the wrong place 😆

What the f*** 😩😂

I totally agree with the bald men/msn with no hair asking for perm/pink highlights or extensions etc they think it's hilarious but it drives md nuts! :grrr
The other one I hate is 'no sugar for me I'm sweet enough' one man said it everytime I didn't even Ask what he took in his tea I knew! They all think it's funny clever and original but it's just not!
Or I want red hair like really bright red no orange then points to the orangest copper in the shade chart!
Some of these are quite funny xxx

I had a gent once say... "i was going to ask for a coffee but i thought id wait untill tomorrow morning....."

When clients say halfway through the hair cut, think that's enough off now. :eek:

I want a hair cut that I have to do nothing with it ,and it still looks good. ...that will be a wig then me thinks. :cry:

"I seen your promotion in the window for half price cuts if you just walk in. Can I make an appointment for that tomorrow?"

No, no you can't

Also once had a guy book an appointment and when I asked what time he said 'whenever' so I offered half 2 and he replied with 'in the afternoon?'
No sunshine, in the middle of the night 😂

Client says just book me in for colour no blow dry. When her colors done I say do you want me to blast it off a bit before you go .client- oh yes please, can you put some thickening product on, smooth my fringe under, can you dry it completely as I'm going out from here, oh can I have some hairspray as well. Infuriates me , they push n push there luck.
Gonna have to put this on my price list
Wet cut £11
Wet cut, blast dry. £14
Cut &blow £20

"I seen your promotion in the window for half price cuts if you just walk in. Can I make an appointment for that tomorrow?"

No, no you can't

Also once had a guy book an appointment and when I asked what time he said 'whenever' so I offered half 2 and he replied with 'in the afternoon?'
No sunshine, in the middle of the night 😂

I never understand when they say whenever... you give them a time... "no later"... another time... "no later"...

I have people in all the time saying 'I'm trying to grow my fringe out, the last salon I went to cut one in when I didn't ask for one' ??? .... You must have, we wouldn't just cut one in??!

Another good one is 'my fringe always grows so much quicker than the rest of my hair' 😂

I put a brides hair up and she asked me if the hair will stay in for the next day. I replied 'depends on your wedding night'

Hahaha brilliant 😂

Haha loved reading these!!
😂😂

A client once said 'im trying to grow my fringe out but can you trim it because it keeps getting in my eyes?' We were all trying not to laugh! How are you gonna grow it out it has to get past your eyes at some point!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another when they say... "my hair is really thick can you thin.it out".... and its sooo fine :/

I had a gent once say... "i was going to ask for a coffee but i thought id wait untill tomorrow morning....."

Omg that's so funny but terrible at the same time xx

A customer with hair down to her backside or a thick head of hair....askes "have you got time for a cut please?" Ermm sorry that I am fully booked at this present moment... " but it's only a quick trim?" ...... ! There is no such thing as a quick trim !!!! Like that word "quick trim" will win them an instant,now appointment!!! It makes me giggle :)))

A customer with hair down to her backside or a thick head of hair....askes "have you got time for a cut please?" Ermm sorry that I am fully booked at this present moment... " but it's only a quick trim?" ...... ! There is no such thing as a quick trim !!!! Like that word "quick trim" will win them an instant,now appointment!!! It makes me giggle :)))

Haha I had a similar one over the weekend -client called and was running late, she couldn't make her blowdry appointment. I was back to back with cutting appointments for the rest of the day -to which she replied "can't you just squeeeeeeeze me in?"
Yes, let me grab my 2nd pair of hands and ill squeeze you in 😑🔫

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425342181.641823.jpg

I also cannot stand when they question your prices and then say stupid things like ' I'm only having a tiny bit off and it's gonna cost me that much! '

Literally been reading all these throughout the day, love it!

Keep commenting guys, it'll get more attention which will mean more stories :D

When they want very blonde hair like their friend who is my client. But they have a long list of reasons why they can't have it lifted with lightener. (Mind you, not a simple base bump.) And I explain how color can't lift color and even if we did a highlift it would be brassy.

And then they say they will get other consults to see if their base 4 or 5 can be heavily lightened with color. And I calmly explain again that color can't lift color.

But after they leave and I think about it, I'm more like:
bdc14acbdcf6fef231d52a4617ee2700.jpg

Latest posts

Back