Cluster lashes, individual lash glue...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
Hi I'm a hair geek just popping over for some advice! Basically I have been having cluster lashes put on for years now the girl who does them uses the salon system glue, however she recentley has started using marvel individual eyelash glue, they last for at least a couple of weeks before I need in fills and I love them, but my friend who also does lashes said this would not be good for my natural lashes at all, I had them removed as I was worried and my own eyelashes are fine, no gaps! So do you guys think it is ok for me to carry on having cluster lashes (which I love) with the marvel glue? Thanks for any advice :) x

Your friend is correct.

Clusters should not be worn longterm and infilled.

Because of the way they are applied, the natural lashes underneath are stuck and cannot grow or shed as part of the natural growth cycle.

This can lead to problems with your lashes and it can be months before your lashes recover.

I have said this so many times. Cluster lashes are for short term wear.

If you want longer lashes that look good all the time and do not affect the growth of your natural lash, have individual semi permanent lashes professionally applied by a good technician.

I know people will come on and disagree and say "I apply clusters with SP glue and my clients get weeks out of them"

I'm sure you do. But if that's the case, you are not thinking of the long term health of your clients lashes.

Oh no I'm gutted :( I had individual lashes before but I didn't feel they were as thick as cluster ones, thank you for your reply :)

Oh no I'm gutted :( I had individual lashes before but I didn't feel they were as thick as cluster ones, thank you for your reply :)

Ask for a w or y lash mixed in with individual to make them thicker. Ellibee is so right. Individual glue is not for clusters. However marvel lash glue isn't that strong. But that's.not the point it simply shouldn't ne used xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Oh thanks I will deffo look in to that then and try and find some one in my area that does them :)

Latest posts

Back