Clynol colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbillie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what tone in the Clynol range relates to green? I have their shade chart and the colour wheel on that chart does not show the number which relates to green. It shows it for all the other colours but not green!

My reason for asking is that I have a client whose hair is coloured red and now wants to go back to brown. I know I need to neutralise the red. I just need to know what tone to use.

I find colouring sooooo difficult! Please help! Thankyou. :cry:

Can anyone tell me what tone in the Clynol range relates to green? I have their shade chart and the colour wheel on that chart does not show the number which relates to green. It shows it for all the other colours but not green!

My reason for asking is that I have a client whose hair is coloured red and now wants to go back to brown. I know I need to neutralise the red. I just need to know what tone to use.

Go for flat base! That's green, I'll give you colour knowledge help one day soon :) x

Go for flat base! That's green, I'll give you colour knowledge help one day soon :) x

Oh cheers blue - you have been a rock to me! I wish I had done my year's voluntary in your salon! Lol! :hug:

Oh cheers blue - you have been a rock to me! I wish I had done my year's voluntary in your salon! Lol! :hug:

Your very welcome! X

Oh god, I trained in my 2nd college with clynol, don't take it as gospel, but I think it's 1, as 2 is violet.
Never took enough notice as I was using schwartscoph at home and tried to focus all my energy into a range I would be using after leaving.
Remember putting crackle wax on my hands forthe hell of it just because I liked the feel. Xoxo

Oh god, I trained in my 2nd college with clynol, don't take it as gospel, but I think it's 1, as 2 is violet.
Never took enough notice as I was using schwartscoph at home and tried to focus all my energy into a range I would be using after leaving.
Remember putting crackle wax on my hands forthe hell of it just because I liked the feel. Xoxo

Thanks Tomme but 1 is ash and 2 is extra ash according to their colour chart! :lol:

Thanks Tomme but 1 is ash and 2 is extra ash according to their colour chart! :lol:

Strange, y can't they say the colour in the technical part? Xoxo

Probably to keep us on our toes! :lol:

On our toes? It's not like clients wanting wired and wonderful dosent do that enough xoxo

I used to use Clynol years ago so i ain't too familiar these days but the Matt Browns used to have underlying green tones they used to work good for neutralizing red :)

Latest posts

Back