CND Duraforce?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid question.....have you pressed *really* hard..I struggle to get mine out after its been put in :confused:
Lol
Yes really really hard, I've just had another attempt and hubby and daughter too [emoji14][emoji14]

It's my third CND lamp and it's def not like the others.

I appreciate your help though [emoji5]️xx

Lol
Yes really really hard, I've just had another attempt and hubby and daughter too [emoji14][emoji14]

It's my third CND lamp and it's def not like the others.

I appreciate your help though [emoji5]️xx

It must be so annoying, I'd be launching the thing out the window :confused::oops:

My cables alwsys falling out, it's really loose. s2 sent me another when I asked them (after first suggesting I went to my electrical store to find one similar [emoji53]) and the second one falls out too, literally several times a day. I've sellotaped the little devil in now but it looks a bit crappy [emoji15]

Same problem here. We have 7 CND lamps, 2 of which are LED. The problems that we use to have with the UV lamps pale in comparison to the problems with the wires on the LED. As our lamps start going we will have to replace with something other than CND as the wire thing is just too annoying.

Latest posts

Back