CND Locket Love changing colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anybody else has experienced the colour change with Locket Love?
When applied it's quite a dark gold, once cured it goes to the lovely light gold colour.
Not a problem with it, I've just not really come across another Shellac colour that does that?!

I just received this colour and noticed the same thing, although I prefer the lighter gold once cured so I'm happy it lightens up.

I think this colour is going to be great for autumn/winter and for detail on nail art.

I've noticed this too.

I just received this colour and noticed the same thing, although I prefer the lighter gold once cured so I'm happy it lightens up.

I think this colour is going to be great for autumn/winter and for detail on nail art.

Oh I prefer the lighter colour too! Just find it interesting how it changes. Really strange, I have to tell my clients who choose it that it will lighten once cured because I can see their faces looking all confused. Haha.

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anybody else has experienced the colour change with Locket Love?
When applied it's quite a dark gold, once cured it goes to the lovely light gold colour.
Not a problem with it, I've just not really come across another Shellac colour that does that?!

Have you tried Tinsel Toast over it? It is gorgeous😉 x

I've always thought Clearly Pink does the same thing. It goes on pink, but when cured it looks much more clear.

Latest posts

Back