CND Master Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm booking onto the Master Painter, Custom Colour l&p and Master Architect this year.

Can you tell me the kit I need to take with me for these classes please. Is it just P.E.P for the MP and P.R.E.P for the CC & MA?

Thanks

Hi all

I'm booking onto the Master Painter, Custom Colour l&p and Master Architect this year.

Can you tell me the kit I need to take with me for these classes please. Is it just P.E.P for the MP and P.R.E.P for the CC & MA?

Thanks

Good luck with your classes this year! I'm sure you are going to love them! :)

CND classes get updated regularly, the kit list and requirements change from time to time. Best to check exactly what you need directly with S2 or the Distributer Partner Academy where you will be completing the course.

Enjoy! :)

Good luck with your classes this year! I'm sure you are going to love them! :)

CND classes get updated regularly, the kit list and requirements change from time to time. Best to check exactly what you need directly with S2 or the Distributer Partner Academy where you will be completing the course.

Enjoy! :)

Hey Fee, it's you who's teaching these ones in Glasgow lol.

So what do you want me to bring ;)

Angela

Hey Fee, it's you who's teaching these ones in Glasgow lol.

So what do you want me to bring ;)

Angela

Oh cool! :)

You will receive a confirmation letter detailing what you require to bring with you. I am sorry that I can not share the information here on SG in this thread, but you can appreciate that it could be confusing information for someone searching this topic in the future.
Give us a call if you would like to know right away!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Oh cool! :)

You will receive a confirmation letter detailing what you require to bring with you. I am sorry that I can not share the information here on SG in this thread, but you can appreciate that it could be confusing information for someone searching this topic in the future.
Give us a call if you would like to know right away!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Totally understand Fee, looking forward to seeing you again. I'm so excited about them I can't wait :D

ADMIN can you close this thread please :)

Latest posts

Back