CND Shellac colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeycb

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm wondering if cnd shellac do a nice burnt orange colour or a warm brown? Nice for autumn colours. I've had one of my regulars asking and want to keep her happy just don't know which colours would suit. Is 'cocoa' colour brown or more of a nude? I've already got 'sugared spice' but that's more of a metallic bronze.
Thanks!

Actually clay canyon looks close to a burnt orange? I've not used this one before though so what do you think?
Thanks x

Burnt romance is nice maybe a layer of electric orange under to make it more orangey? [emoji4]

Fine Vermillion is a burnt orange. Lots of my clients have started looking at more autumnal colours and this one is popular. Hth x

Clay Canyon is not a popular colour. I've had it since it was released, and no one wants it. Same with Cocoa.

Fine vermillion is beautiful

Clay Canyon is not a popular colour. I've had it since it was released, and no one wants it. Same with Cocoa.
Cocoa is really popular for me, so is Clay Canyon - it depends on your clientele.

I personally would go for the Clay Canyon over the Burnt Romance :)

Latest posts

Back