Colour advise needed please :0)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have a client who I have coloured with wella 55/54 then 5/73
Now she would like to be the colour of the pic attached
I've told her I will need to bleach bath first to remove the red Which is still pretty prominent, so my question is after bleach bathing what wella colour touch could you recommend??
I'm thinking I would need an ash to counteract any warmth as surely if I put a chocolate brown on wouldn't it come out to warm, also when bleach bathing am I best to lift to orange or yellow?
I would really really appreciate ur advise I want to get this perfect!
Thanking u in advance
Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1308949020.359475.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1308949020.359475.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,557
Hello!
Here at Blondi Rae we have a revolutionary new product that removes unwanted colour without the need for bleach bathing. It doesn't contain any peroxide, ammonia or bleaching agents, so it leaves your client's hair in great condition! It works by shrinking the dye molecules so that they can simply be rinsed away.
What's more, we supply products direct from the factory to the salon, thus cutting out wholesale costs & saving you money!
If you want more info, visit Blondi Rae™ hair products and salon supplies | Home or follow Blondi Rae herself on Twitter: Blondi Rae (BlondiRae) on Twitter
Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back