Colour ideas for fine hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
hi geeks!

i have a lovely client booked in for friday, she usually gets a variety of light and mid blonde hilites, she has naturally fine hair, about a natural level 7 and these colours and a good cut leave her hair looking thicker :)

this time though she is thinking of adding red.. i'm not a huge fan of blonde and red unless its done in a retro kinda rockabilly way which is just not her so i'm looking for some ideas from you as an alternative that will satisfy her want for a change but still have her hair looking thicker and healthy?

just not sure about red with blonde :o

hi geeks!

i have a lovely client booked in for friday, she usually gets a variety of light and mid blonde hilites, she has naturally fine hair, about a natural level 7 and these colours and a good cut leave her hair looking thicker :)

this time though she is thinking of adding red.. i'm not a huge fan of blonde and red unless its done in a retro kinda rockabilly way which is just not her so i'm looking for some ideas from you as an alternative that will satisfy her want for a change but still have her hair looking thicker and healthy?

just not sure about red with blonde :o

If she wants red why not suggest a 5/75 or 6/75 it's not red but warm!! :) don't do red lol it'd be awful, u do use wella? X

How about a copper blonde would be much more subtle and still give it texture x

yea i was think a coppery red too witha nice rich tone, would be much nicer with blonde

thanks guys i was thinking maybe the 5/75 or mayb a 6/4 for more copper i just hate red and blonde together its just nasty!!!! i would be using koleston for this job :) thanks for the hints guys :)

6/4 would be nice will fade really quick on blonde hair though x

6/4 would be nice will fade really quick on blonde hair though x

true..... think anythings gonna fade quickly though :S

well i decided on bleach hilites with 20vol and 5.75 very fine slices through out along with a nice choppy inverted bob, came out quite subtle giving the hair depth........and the client loved it :) happy days :)

well i decided on bleach hilites with 20vol and 5.75 very fine slices through out along with a nice choppy inverted bob, came out quite subtle giving the hair depth........and the client loved it :) happy days :)

Great!! Glad she's happy xx

thanks!! was glad to have steered her away from red!!! i love the 5.75 colour and dont use it very often so it was a nice change for me aswell!

Latest posts

Back