come on geeks rally around ned your attention

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
right i have a dilema and i hope i can have ya advice

i sculpt at the moment but don't feel 100% happy with my work and go home some night dreading if that last client comes back in the morning becasuse she has a lot of lifting

i try not to touch the skin but some time cant help it

do i ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1. folk out on a one to one with a trainer regarding sculpting but feel i would need all day and this would cost a foutune

or

2.Go on a converstion course as i have not trained in l+p with creative only star nails but my father destroyed my certificate from when i did my course many moons ago

or

3.give up

please help xxxxxxxxx

Can you not get a replacement certificate from star nails I am sure they must keep a list of previous passes.

Dont think the conversion covers sculpting you would have to do that then the skills building class.

I would do a 121 more expensive but all the attention on what you want to learn.

do i need the cert for the one to one do you know scatty
scattyfox said:
Can you not get a replacement certificate from star nails I am sure they must keep a list of previous passes.

Dont think the conversion covers sculpting you would have to do that then the skills building class.

I would do a 121 more expensive but all the attention on what you want to learn.

also would the creative tutor expect me to have done a converstion course be fore i do the one 2 one dont want to look really stupid in front of them.
lancslass said:
do i need the cert for the one to one do you know scatty

never give up!! maybe you need some more practice? find a tutor and some patient friends to play with. it'll get better! i promise!:hug:

If I were you I would do a 1-2-1 to address your mix-ratio/application.

Best thing to do is call leeds & see what they recommend. I'd definitely get on to star too & get that certificate sorted. You should be able to get a replacement. I think you will need a certificate as proof of training before you do any courses with Creative.

Don't worry if it takes some time getting your sculpting just right, practise makes perfect, just keep on trying!

Hi,
Don't give up.........phone Designer Nails at Leeds for information 0113 275 5719.........
The introduction or conversion would have to be done first in order for you to be shown how to use Creative Nail Design products......then you would be eligible to book a skillbuilding or even a 1-2-1....I would think you would need your certificate or some form of confirmation that you trained with Star Nails....but the girls at customer service in Leeds are the experts and they will give you all the information and advice you need...........
Sculpting can be a bit tricky so don't despair....have you checked out the tutorials on here, especially brush control and of course Prep if you are having lifting problems!
But do not give up!!

thanks izzidoll

i'm going to have to give them a call

just hope i don't come a cross as sounding thick
izzidoll said:
Hi,
Don't give up.........phone Designer Nails at Leeds for information 0113 275 5719.........
The introduction or conversion would have to be done first in order for you to be shown how to use Creative Nail Design products......then you would be eligible to book a skillbuilding or even a 1-2-1....I would think you would need your certificate or some form of confirmation that you trained with Star Nails....but the girls at customer service in Leeds are the experts and they will give you all the information and advice you need...........
Sculpting can be a bit tricky so don't despair....have you checked out the tutorials on here, especially brush control and of course Prep if you are having lifting problems!
But do not give up!!

Can Some One Tell Me What You Are Shown On The Conversion Class's Please Before I Ring

Stop worrying so much.........the customer service at Designer is second to none and whoever you talk to will HELP and ASSIST you and in no way will make you feel thick!
An L&P induction will cover Health & Safety, natural nail anatomy and will then go on to cover Prep, mix ratio etc..........showing you how to use the CND products.
Oh, and while I am on good idea with your other post....but be patient for a reply some peeps dont geek until night time!!!

You are shown how to use and get the best out of your Creative products. Creative want you to be successful and they teach you how to be successful.

The conversion class is just that ... for you to convert successfully. It is not a class where we teach you how to do nails. It is expected that you know how to do nails when you come on the class if youare converting to another product. You must be able to prove that you have a certificate and have been doing nails for more than a year.

hi geek

i trained in 1999 but stopped through lack of confirdence and to have a child and have just arranged for a copy of the cert to be sent to me so off to creative i go.

i do have a understanding nut i think the mix ratio is incorrect as im getting product touching the side walls which in turn cause's lifting as we all very well know.

with out this problem i would be home free so it creative,creative,creative for me.

xxxxx
geeg said:
You are shown how to use and get the best out of your Creative products. Creative want you to be successful and they teach you how to be successful.

The conversion class is just that ... for you to convert successfully. It is not a class where we teach you how to do nails. It is expected that you know how to do nails when you come on the class if youare converting to another product. You must be able to prove that you have a certificate and have been doing nails for more than a year.

Latest posts

Back