Company logos on web site.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Can anyone advise or confirm for me as I am designing a web site for my business can I use the company logos of the products & systems I use. I have trained with all the companies whose products I use. Do I have to obtain permission is it likely it will be given and would I be limited as to which pictures I would be allowed to use ( I know it is courtesy to ask - which i will - just wondered ). I have found some pics but dont want to use them until I have had permission. Also I have done my pedicure & advanced spa pedicure training with a local academy (accredited by the Guild) but have started using Creative products can I still use their pics for those products.

I would ask permission first, I use ezflow and they sent me a CD out with pictures I could use

I'm sure it's ok to use their logos to show what brand your using as your promoting them but it is always curteous to ask and as sknight said they got sent a disc with photo's they've also gone to effort for you and the pictures maybe better quality. if any of that even made sense,lol

I was wondering this too! I also was worried about using images/pictures of the products! My skincare provider has supplied me with a cd with images, but i may phone round all my suppliers about images for their products.

I contacted my accounts (Decleor, CACI & St Tropez) & they likewise sent out cd's, except for Jessica who have an online image library that can only be accessed by using your account password.

Thank you all I will call them all up on Tue morning and hopefully get cd`s & permission.xxx

Latest posts

Back