Competition Results - Dress A Nail Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
The results are in and we have a winner and joint second place.

The Winner is GLORSCLAWS - Number 15 - Congratulations Glo

Joint Second place - is TIGER JAY - Number 6 - and DESSI - Number 12 - Congratulations to both of you.

I'll divide the 2nd and 3rd place prizes out between you both.

Thank you to everyone who took part, the standard was excellent.
Thank you to Fiona, Jac, Sheryl and Cheryl for judging, not an easy task.

You can see all entries here... http://www.salongeek.com/news/54482-entries-dress-nail-spring-summer-2007-a.html

Here's a list of everyone who entered and their corresponding number;-
  1. Hopi679
  2. Noodle
  3. Tracey JoJo
  4. Hotnailz
  5. Tricky
  6. Tiger Jay
  7. 1999Judy
  8. Peter Pan
  9. Scratchers
  10. Clara Doon
  11. Biganails
  12. Dessi
  13. Hope
  14. Loubylou
  15. Glorsclaws
  16. Urban Geek
Phew, now that's over I need a glass of red lol
:)

p.s. check your email inbox for your certificate :D

Attachments

• Glorsclaws - Winner.JPG
    Glorsclaws - Winner.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 6,985
  • Tiger Jay - Joint 2nd.jpg
    Tiger Jay - Joint 2nd.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27,437
  • Dessi - Joint 2nd.JPG
    Dessi - Joint 2nd.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,099
Well done all ,Glors I had yours as the winner stunning nails :hug:

Oh girls you must be soooo proud!! Congratulations to you all, the standard as Sandi says was fantastic.

WELL DONE EVERYONE WHO ENTERED,

Teri x:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done Glo - I had that one down as my favourite and winner too!

No longer the bridesmaid now hey!

Well done to all of you!

I will join you Sandi with a glass of red, cheers to you for all the organising of this comp, till the next one!!:green:

Congratulations Glo........ 1st place!

Very Well done Tiger Jay & to Dessi....joint 2nd place.

:hug:

Well done to everyone who entered, it was a difficult task to judge.

Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to all those who placed and entered:) well done :)

Congratulations to the winners. I thought they were all works of art! :hug:

Congratulations girls all well deserved, personally i thought the third place would have been the no 1 winner

Congratulations Glo bug well deserved win babe but ahve to say the 2nd place ones were excellent as well and i want to know where did you all find such nice sandals well doen all x

Well done everyone, I thought they were all fab and you all should have won :hug: Glo your work is just perfection xxxx

well done they are all brilliant...glo your winners are gorgeous and a well deserved first

Huge congrats to Glo, Tiger and Dessi and to everyone who entered the comp.

PS: To those of you who wanted to know where the shoes/sandals came from, I can tell you that the ones I used were from Wallis.

Well done to deserving winners! xxx:hug:

Well done to the winners!
As this is the first time I have entered any sort of nail comp can you tell me if I can get any feedback on my entry or is this generally not done?
I would like to know what people thought about my entry the good and bad bits of course! and any hints,tips, suggestions to improve would be great!
Please help.:green: I am entry no:1.

Well done to the winners!
As this is the first time I have entered any sort of nail comp can you tell me if I can get any feedback on my entry or is this generally not done?
I would like to know what people thought about my entry the good and bad bits of course! and any hints,tips, suggestions to improve would be great!
Please help.:green: I am entry no:1.
I can email you the scores you received, I don't have any comments from the judges apart from one, she didn't include them with her judging sheet but said she could send them if anyone wanted them.

well done everybody ,​
my abserloute fave was judy's i think it was judy , the blingin nails with the red background , omg i love them to bits ,

and glo yours was my other fave ..love it !

well done everybody else...now everybody form a circle and pat each other on the back xxxxxxx

:green: Wooooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! :green:​

I got a first, where's the jumping up & down smiley?
I think someone must have spotted how badly I need a good lip balm!!! :lol:

Congratulations girls all well deserved, personally i thought the third place would have been the no 1 winner

Actually this was in my top 3 too ... loved it!

Thanks ever so muchly to Sandi for organising the comp ... even if you did cost me money!
(While I was looking for shoes for the comp... found a pair of must haves in a sale! :wink2: )

Big Thank You Fiona (naturalnails), Jac (jac extreme), Cheryl (Bling Nails) and Sheryl (grafxgal) ... the judges who gave up their time.:hug:
It was very last minute (isnt it always with me) but Im really glad I entered as I really enjoyed taking part in this.
Im really chuffed here, this knocks spots off my day playing paparzzi with Dietmar Hamann.
Cheers geeks :hug:

Well done everyone. I loved Judy's too.

WTG Jules, that has got to be worth spending all that time looking for those gems xxxxx

Well done to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners.:hug: :hug:

I think they were all outstanding.

My faves were all in the top 3, BUT I must say that Judy's were the ones that I personally picked for my number 1.

I wouldn't have liked to judge this one. Sooo difficult.

Well done all 16 of you.

Latest posts

Back