Competition Results - Dress A Nail Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Glo!!!
And also to Tiger Jay and Dessi.
Thanks Sandi for a great comp.:hug:

Congratulations to the winners, but well done to all that entered. They were all fab xx:)

Fab as always everyone. Well done all. I thought the closing date was this coming weekend for some reason! Muppet:rolleyes:

a huge congratulations to all the winners ! :green:
and well done to everyone that took part, the entries all looked fab! xx xx

Good news for Tiger Jay and Dessi... Glo has very kindly offered to pass one of her prizes on as she has has more than enough of them already, the prize is £50 worth of Nailtopia Stickers from the new collection.
How kewl is that? :D
Thanks Glo, you're a sweetie, and thanks to Julia from Nailtopia for splitting the prize up :hug:

Good news for Tiger Jay and Dessi... Glo has very kindly offered to pass one of her prizes on as she has has more than enough of them already, the prize is £50 worth of Nailtopia Stickers from the new collection.
How kewl is that? :D
Thanks Glo, you're a sweetie, and thanks to Julia from Nailtopia for splitting the prize up :hug:
Oh bless her!
Very kind of you Glo!:hug:

well done all of you fabulously talented nail geeks, hope you all had fun getting your entries ready,they all look amazing! makes me want to learn some of these nail skills so i can join in, can we have a make-over comp too for the skin geeks pleeease xxxx

Well done nail geeks. All the nails look amazing, im glad i didnt have to choose between them. What high standards you are setting.
Sassy
~X~​

Latest posts

Back