Confused, help needed with short nail beds!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emsy

Reaction score
I have a new client who had very short nail beds, i applied a new set of L&P and advised that she is better off having the nails shorter as her nail beds are so short, to advoid the tips coming off and lifting.

The nails haven't lifted and she hasn't lost any but her infills have needed doing about every 7-9 days?! Is this normal or am i not doing something right?:confused:

I would say that weekly infills on very short nails is ok.
You've had no lifting or nails coming off so I am sure your doing everything correctly :wink2:

Personally i wouldn't worry yourself if there is nothing wrong with the actual enhancement. I find that nails that are short or bitten grow very quickly and do need their infills done earlier than most.

See what some of the others have to say though.

HTH, x
Emsy said:
I have a new client who had very short nail beds, i applied a new set of L&P and advised that she is better off having the nails shorter as her nail beds are so short, to advoid the tips coming off and lifting.

The nails haven't lifted and she hasn't lost any but her infills have needed doing about every 7-9 days?! Is this normal or am i not doing something right?:confused:

Latest posts

Back